Tsubu Gummy♡ Endo Akari (24.03.27)

Everyone、good evening!





I'm Endo Akari🍨🍎





To everyone who looked at yesterday's blog!
Thank you very much😆✨





Your likes and comments make me super happy。
Thank you very much😭






Yesterday、between jobs I ate onigiri at an onigiri restaurant、and it was so delicious I thought my cheeks would fly off( Ꙭ)っ




Mentaiko cream cheese onigiri…… My first time eating it( °△° )




It was so super duper delicious😭✨️




Now I want to buy mentaiko and cream cheese myself and eat them with my dinner!




But I know it wouldn't be the same〜🤔




Just picturing it while writing this blog、makes me want to eat that onigiri again……




If I eat onigiri at that onigiri store again、I'll definitely get the mentaiko cream cheese……




Even though there were others I was interested in!




Ahー I wanna eat it again〜🥰





‪𓂃 🍨 ‪𓂃‬🍨 ‪𓂃‬🍨 ‪𓂃‬🍨 ‪𓂃‬🍨 ‪𓂃‬





GOODMIX Collab Package Tsubu Gummy!




I got one!!!!!




The packets are all so cute I want to collect them all💕︎




I bought the packet that has all the members on it!









I'll eat them soon 😋


(T/N News and information has not been translated)


Shittake ne〜♡


Comments