Good evening🌝
I'm Yumigeta Ako🛑
Thank you very much for your comments yesterday!
Yeaーh your stories were so interesting…!
Some of you started with a self introduction like「I am Ako's microphone!」、some of you started by explaining the situation、some of you started with dialogue…
Seeing your personalities come out was really fun‼️
Plus some of you said that writing them was fun which made me super happy!!!
Thank you very much!
Some of you said you couldn't think of anything to write〜!but honestly since it was a reallllly selfish blog to post it's totally fine and thank you very much just for even thinking about it…😭
Yogurppe is like a sweeeeet fermented milk drink and it was delicious!!!!
I drank it during our break yesterday and I feel like it helped clear my head for rehearsals so I bought it again todayー!!!
But I couldn't stop myself and I ended up drinking it before rehearsals started。
Chanchan🎶paffa
(Next section talks about origins of Japanese gag phrases, it doesn't translate easily so it's been omitted)
We had rehearsals again today!!
I feel like I made great progress in today's rehearsal!
6 more days!I'll keep working hard!
Please let me know how to eat seafood rice bowls skillfully when using chopsticks
⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
Well then it's time for today's【Gettaa Life】✨
Today!
Lookーー!!!!
Before morning rehearsals started I ate some soft serve ice cream at Mini Stop‼️
When I ate their French fries the other day you all said their soft serve is delicious so I was curious and decided to visit the Mini Stop near our rehearsal studio!
It was suuuuper delicious!
It wasn't too rich but it was pretty sweet and it was honestly similar to yesterday's Yogurppe、so I definitely replenished my sugar levels!
Ah、obviously I ate some French fries too🍟
Inoue loves soft serve and French fries too
So I messaged her saying「There's a Mini Stop near 〇〇 Station so you can get off there and eat some French fries and soft serve」
I hope we can go together next time〜
(ง•ω•)ว♪
I Getted「Mini Stop Blessings」✨️
It was so so delicious
It helped me do my best at rehearsals 💪🔥
That's all!This has been【Gettaa Life!】
⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
I am… hungry……
Just walking makes my stomach rumble。
If I were to run it would growl。
If I were to dance it would sound like an earthquake。
I'm hungry but I don't really feel like eating…
I guess I'll just have something to drink!
Well then I'll see you tomorrow!
This has been Yumigeta Ako!Good night🐦🐦🐦

Comments
Post a Comment