10th Year!Ishii Mihane (24.04.30)

MihaMiha〜!🐾
I'm Ishii Mihane!

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments again yesterday!😊

You really energised me😄

10th Year



A donut from Ono-san yesterday🍩🟢

It、was super delicious
Thank you very much 😊

On our 9th anniversary yesterday、I did briefly mention this、
But we're now in Tsubaki Factory's 10th yearーーーー👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Congratulations to our senpai who have built these 9 years of history、and to all of our fans♪😍

I loーve Tsubaki Factory🥰

I'll now start making history together with everyone、which makes me reaaally happy☺️

We'll keep progressing in a way that only Tsubaki Factory can do!!💪🏻

Please continue to support us in our 10th year too😌

Today's text less photo📸


Well then everyone!Today too

OtsukaRed Panda!


꒰ঌ┈┈┈┈【Announcements】┈┈┈┈໒꒱

T/N News and information has not been translated


https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12850375967.html


Comments