Answers!!Doi Fuuka (24.04.27)

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Power!!

I'm Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much!♡

My height last year、was 148,9cm、

And my height when measured the other day was、、、!

Drum roll please、、、!!Tsh!!





148.2cm、

It's only a small difference、but I was pretty upset、

I stood as tall as I could、yet I actually shrank a bit、、

It's only a miniscule difference so I'll just accept it

My goal for this year is to exceed 150cm!!

(I actually want to hit 160cm、but that seems impossible、so I'll keep that as my unattainable dream、、)

In yesterday's comments you all told me about 
Your methods for growing taller、so I'll give them all a go!

I'll do my best at growing taller!!

Let's all do our best again tomorrow!!💪🏻




Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜Announcements〜
T/N News and information has not been translated


Comments