Congrats♪ Onoda Saori (24.04.29)

🍋She who worked hard at rehearsals、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


So、because we have so many goods、it's hard to choose what to buy!!!


Saori、has pretty much everything!


Something I've been wanting recently、is a desk mat 笑lol


Having Saori right there、sounds funny😁


Everyone、what goods have you been wanting recentlyー??







Today!429 is!


Tsubaki Factory's formation day!!!


Congrats!!!!!!


Also thank you for everything!🤤


And so today、the Tsubaki older sisters did an Insta Live。


Did you watch itー??


So、it was our first time all getting so hyper together in a while which was fun✨


I say the same thing every year、、、


But I'm so grateful to Tsubaki Factory、because without Tsubaki Factory I wouldn't be the Saori that I am now as a part of Tsubaki。


Tsubaki is a super wonderful group、so I want lots more people to know about us!!!!


I won't forget my gratitude、and I'll keep looking forwaーーrds and doing my best as a part of Tsubaki 💪


Thank you for always supporting us 🤤


Please keep supporting us!!!!!








Today is、a photo I took with Kiso Ami♪
They did my happy smile pose!!!



T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡


🐄🐄🐄🐄

Riko、Risa、Kiso、Ami、Yume、Kiki!
Congrats。
Saori watched the 6 member Tsubaki、
And wanted to join Tsubaki myself!。
I love youuuuuu😘
🐄🐄🐄🐄


Bye bye♡


#saori #welldone #forworkinghardtodaytoo #🤤



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12850297906.html

Comments