Film Photos are Cute Matsumoto Wakana (24.04.28)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

Some of you said、that you listened to Yantan、which made me happy!!!

I think I gave out a bit of new information too?🤔

I was nervous、but it was a super valuable experience、and I enjoyed myself!!







The other day、I went to eat yakiniku with my older sister〜!🥩

She suddenly messaged me、saying「Does Wakana wanna go eat yakiniku on the ◯th?」、so I immediately replied「Sounds great!」!笑lol

Eating lots of meat with my older sister made me so happy🥰🥰🥰

Yakiniku satisfies the heart and the stomach!!

Now I wanna eat yakiniku! Again!😋

Someday、I want to treat my older sister to yakiniku♪




🆕Announcement🆕

On Omake Channel、videos of us going to see the cherry blossoms、and eating our hanami bentos have been uploaded!🌸




I'll write more about this、another day soon🤭

Please watch them both〜♡




I had so much fun😚😚😚


(T/N News and information has not been translated)


I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

Tomorrow、we have a live show at Kochi Prefectural Citizens Cultural Hall Orange Hall (Kochi)!!!

Something we've all been looking forward to、Kawamura-san's hometown or Kochi Prefecture!😆

Let's get super duper fired up!🥳🙌

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana


Comments