First Tofu-chan in a While!@Nonaka Miki (24.04.30)

Chel here😈💜👾

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments 
Make me super happy!



☁️🎀Yesterday's 2 choices🎀☁️
Is there something you're currently obsessed with
Yes?No?

Yes
Was the majority!


A lot of people answered 
Chel、and Morning Musume。…!
That made me feel so happy!
Thank you very much 💕



I'm obsessed with basketball 🏀❤️
The NBA is currently doing play offs
And unfortunately the Lakers
Have already exited、
I want to watch more games
Ahead of the play off finals!




☁️🎀❛ ・ ❛🎀☁️
First Tofu-chan in a while




My pyjamas are Tofu-chan too ❤️


(T/N News and information has not been translated)


☁️🎀Today's 2 choices🎀☁️
Do you also eat ice cream in winter
Yes?
No?


For reading until the very end
Thank you very much ❤️
Please come by again tomorrow!


Everyone what's your favourite ice cream?


See ya 🐾


Comments