Huh Yonemura Kirara (24.04.28)

Today

I had rehearsals for my birthday event!!


I tried on my costume too!

I'm so grateful to our costumer-san for making so many adjustments for me🥲


Look forward to the goods too!


I haven't seen them yet either so I don't actually know what you're looking forward to!wwwww



Today、here's a photo of a seafood rice bowl I ate in Atami。



It was reaaaaally delicious

It was so fresh and delicious。

I definitely want to eat it again if I go back!




Oh and yesterday I posted a photo of udon

Which made me want to eat udon

So I ate udon today。


My blogs always turn into food porn


For toppings、I always go for squid and chikuwa

But today I decided to try a soft boiled egg instead


I have Temporomandibular joint disorder​ which means I can't open my jaw very wide

So I couldn't eat it very well and I ended up having to eat the egg separately 

😭


(T/N I think that basically, she has chronic jaw pain and can't open her jaw too widely)


(T/N News and information has not been translated)



Tomorrow、we have our tour in Ishiguri-kun's hometown of Hokkaido!


I'll do my best!



Ah、thank you very much for all of your comments on yesterday's blog!!i took loads of screenshots




See ya

I'm Yonemura Kirara!


Comments