Kasai-san and Me!Ishii Mihane (24.04.28)

MihaMiha〜!🐾

I'm Ishii Mihane!


All of your comments really helped me out!!!




Yesterday I posted a photo of the manju Kasai-san gave me

So today I want to talk about Kasai-san!🎶


This will be my first concert、and it's my first rehearsals、and us 3 new members have been rehearsing、and when rehearsing together with all of the members I realised that I have such poor memory compared to everyone else、、I can't remember the cues、、、


I keep getting in the way of my senpai's movements、、、and stuff like that、、so I keep thinking

Oh no、、what do I do、、I was really worried、


Then Kasai-san came over、and gave me advice、and encouraged me to keep going😭


She's so kindーーー!!💜


She's really really kind、and cute、and kind、and good at singing、、、like likーーe!


Do you know what I mean、、、my feelings、、!🤣


All of my senpai teach me things so kindly、thank you very much😭


I'm so so grateful to them every day



(Image text: Cheek) 


Today's text less photo♪



Well then everyone!Today too

OtsukaRed Panda!


꒰ঌ┈┈┈┈【Announcements】┈┈┈┈໒꒱

T/N News and information has not been translated



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12850130828.html

Comments