Kochi Prefecture ✌️ Shimoitani Yukiho (24.04.29)

Good evening everyone!

Well done for working hard today too☺️

Thank you very much for your likes、comments❣️

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡ 

Thank you very much for our Kochi performance!

Kawamura-saーーーn💜
Welcome homeeeeeee👋🏻😭

The live show was super duper fun!!!
And so hot〜
The lighting and the atmosphere and the performance were all just amazing!

I'm so glad we got to welcome Kawamura-san home!
More than anything、Kawamura-san was just shining and so cute 😘💫

We also had loads of wonderful foods from Kochi for refreshments!

The contents of our MCs were so good and super emotional。Kawamura-san is such a wonderful person🎀

I definitely wanna come back to Kochi again☆




♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

The answer to yesterday's blog❕

Kochi Castle was built by

Yamauchi Kazutoyo!

Yamauchi Kazutoyo、served 「Oda Nobunaga」「Toyotomi Hideyoshi」「Tokugawa Ieyasu」as a military commander in the civil war。
He was born in、「Owari Province」(Now the west part of Aichi Prefecture)。

In the「Battle of Sekigahara」the Eastern army(Tokugawa Ieyasu)conquered「Tosa Province」(Modern day Kochi)、and became the first ruler of Tosa Province!

Kochi Castle、was built by Yamauchi Kazutoyo when he became ruler、and it's a very important castle as it is one of very few built in the Edo Era that still has a castle tower intact!

I didn't know that so I'm glad I've learned something new✌🏻
I love looking at castles so I'm glad I got to see it!
I want to see all of Japan's castles👀

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

Thank you very much for reading until the very end!

Take care〜🩷

Shimoitani Yukiho🐰🎀


Comments