Hello
I'm Okamura Homare🌼
Thank you very much for your likes and comments⸜❤︎⸝
All of your warm comments are my motivation´`*
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
🗳️1 Day 1 Gaokki、please keep voting🐾
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
「Morning Musume。'24 Concert Tour Spring MOTTO MORNING MUSUME。」
Welcome home Haga-san in Nagano Prefecture🍎
Thank you very much for your support✨
Yokoyama-san was absent due to poor health、but us members had out her microfiber towels while greeting you。
Get well soon Yokoyama-san🍀
I posted to Instagram yesterday!
My first ride on YOKOHAMA AIR CABIN🚡
A cutting edge urban ropeway、the first of its kind in Japan!
Ropeways always make me think of the mountains!
I went with someone I've been friends with since elementary school ❤️
In high school we didn't get to meet up as much because of our different classes and clubs、but recently we've been meeting up and going out more often which makes me happy。
We also went to Chinatown and ate shengjian mantou🥟
Speaking of Yokohama!
On July 21st we'll be performing at『 The MusiQuest 2024 』at Pia Arena MM but don't forget that FC Ticket Reservations close tomorrow!
Tomorrow we have a concert in Niigata🎵
We'll be waiting for you!!
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
🌟T/N News and information has not been translated🌟

Comments
Post a Comment