Rehearsal Rehearsal Rehearsal ♪ Onoda Saori (24.04.28)

🍋She who is planning to eat some flavoured seaweed、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


Our acrylic pen stands、are really cute!!!



Right、isn't it cute???



So many goods are being sold right now!



What do you usually buy!Tell me!








Today、I worked hard at rehearsals again!


What did you do!


And、 it was super warm today!Right!


On the TV、they said it was 29 degrees??At least I think that's what they said!


It felt like it anyway!


It was that hot!!!!


Hothothot。


We need to have so much at our live show that we can compete with the heat outside!?


Everyone、well done for working hard today too🤤


Let's have fun tomorrow too✌️








Today too、is a Saori selfie♪
I ate this at Yokochooooo。
How nostalgic!
I wanna go to Ise!🥹



T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡


🐄🐄🐄🐄

Tomorrow is!429!Right!
🐄🐄🐄🐄


Bye bye♡

#Saori #iscurrentlydrinking #cola


Comments