Rehearsals !!Doi Fuuka (24.04.28)

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Power!!

I'm Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much!!

Today I had rehearsalsー!!!😆

I danced a lot、I sang a lot!🎤

It was super fun!

5 days until the actual show!

I feel like 5 days isn't enough、but I'm also excited to see you all in just 5 days!!、plus I'm nervous、🙂

I'll work harder than ever for the next 5 days!

I want to make lots of our fans smile、so I'll do my best!💪🏻

We have rehearsals again tomorrow so let's keep working hard!


Today I wore a tomato T-shirt!🍅


And!

Today、Ono Mizuho-san gave us donuts!🍩💚🫶🏻

Thank you very much Ono-san!!♡

It made me super duper happy!!!

Also!It was super delicious 😊


(I took this after rehearsals、so my hair is bouncing everywhere🐇)


Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜Announcements〜
T/N News and information has not been translated


Comments