Sparkly~ Kochi Performance!Matsumoto Wakana (24.04.29)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

I'm glad that lots of you watched our hanami videos on Omake Channel!

Another day soon、I'll write about our outing to see the flowers、and about our bentos!!

Please look forward to it😉🌸






Today、we had a live show at Kochi Prefecture Citizens Cultural Hall Orange Hall (Kochi)!!!!

Ah、it was really really really really fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally、I've always wanted to do a live show in Kochi Prefecture!、so being able to do what we did today、and hold a live show in Kochi Prefecture with all of Angerme、makes me super happy🥹

Before the performance started we could hear your「Welcome home Ayano」call、and your warm welcome、reached us in the wings、so I was like it's time!、and I teared up a bit🥲

I'm not mistaken、I know that everyone in the venue became one today!!!

Your cheers during the performance、were super duper loud、and they broke through the barrier of my ear monitor!笑lol

You were all Ai amazing!!😏👍

Kawamura-san、was all tearful during the MC、but she also smiled loads、so I'm just so grateful、to be able to stand on stage together with Kawamura-san!😭✨✨




Once again、welcome home Kawamura-san!🥰🥰🥰

Also、thank you very much、for bringing me to Kochi Prefecture😌💜

Yesterday、all of Anju went sightseeing in Kochi、so over these past 2 days I've come to love Kochi even more、and I've learned loads and loads!!

I want Angerme to do another live show in Kochi Prefecture、so I'll give it my and do my best!✊❤️‍🔥

Thank you ever so much、to everyone who came today!!!

We all used loaーds of energy、so please rest up☺️






Sasaki-san、congratulations on your 400th performance!!🥳

Being on stage with Sasaki-san makes me feel super at ease!!

And I think、that's conveyed to you all too right?🤭

I love Sasaki-san!!


(T/N News and information has not been translated)


I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

We received lots of snacks!😳🤍

Thank you very much!!!

I'm so excited to eat them🤤💕

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana 


Comments