At the end of
「BEYOOOOONDS LIVE TOUR 2024
SPRING~PERSOOOOONALITY~」
I will graduate from BEYOOOOONDS
And Hello!Project。
All of your kind faces
Your passionate cheers
Your warm messages
The fact that you're always here
Is Yuha's reason for smiling!!!
Really thank you 🙏
I felt really nervous to tell all of you
About my graduation in person…
Yuha、has the power
「To work harder than anyone else in the universe」
Because you gave it to me!!
And I'm surrounded
By all of the「Love and Confidence」
That you give me !
I hope you'll continue to be there for me
And I want to continue singing my favourite songs。
I hope you'll see me off with a smile!
Spending time with the BEYOOOOONDS members
Has obviously been great
And I'm so grateful to them、for supporting Yuha's choice
I'm going to treasure each and every second and minute
That I have with my beloved members。
On the 6th is「BEYOOOOOPHONICⅡ」
And on the 7th we're starting our tour
「BEYOOOOONDS LIVE TOUR 2024 SPRING~PERSOOOOONALITY~」
On May 4th we'll be performing at
「JAPAN JAM 2024」。
On May 29th
We'll be releasing
Our NEW Single
「Hai to Diamond/Go City Go/Hook no Housoku」🎵
Also!
On June 27th
Our Toyosu PIT performance
Will be my last。
I hope that lots of people will come 🙏
I'm going to keep giving it my all
So please give me your all too ❤️
Yuhane 👼
(( ꒰ঌ( ¨̮ )໒꒱))flapflap
Comments
Post a Comment