Tomorrow!Shimoitani Yukiho (24.04.28)

Good evening everyone!

Well done for working hard today too☺️

Thank you very much for your likes、comments❣️

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡ 

Tomorrow is、our Kochi performance!
My first time in Kochi!I'm so excited✌🏻
It's meant to rain tomorrow so please be careful on your journey✨
We won't let the rain get us down💪🏻⭐️

There's lots of things that Kochi is famous for but I always think of Sakamoto Ryoma!⚔️
Ryoma is really famous rightーー He's so cool!
Kochi Castle is great too🏯
So、I have a question for you!
Who built Kochi Castle?!
Ah!You can't look it up🙅🏻‍♀️
Whoever you think it was。Whoever you can remember。Please write some historical names in the comments!Then you can look it up afterwards if you really want to know!
I hope you can visit if you get the time🥰



♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

Thank you very much for reading until the very end!

Take care〜🩷

Shimoitani Yukiho🐰🎀


Comments