Yuha Kawamura Ayano (24.04.04)

Good evening everyone!
I'm Kawamura Ayano🐟




BEYOOOOONDS' Yamazaki Yuhane-chan's graduation 
Has been announced、




My Kenshuusei gen mate Yuha!!!



Ever since I first met her as a Hello Pro Kenshuusei
She's been a star😳⭐️!!!!I've always been dazzled by her beauty✨


Her performances and her singing
Her gestures and her way of speaking 
Even her name Yuhane
Are all so idol-like!!!!
She really surprised me😳!!


We've only been together during our Kenshuusei days、
But having my Kenshuusei gen mates with me for so many years is so special!


When we just joined Kenshuusei
Yuha and Rin-chan
Were both super shy and they were like cute little chicks🐥🐥⸒⸒




Ever since she joined BEYOOOOONDS 
Her performances have just gotten cooler and cooler
So watching her really motivated me
I love Yuha's blogs too!
She writes so beautifully
And her sense of humour always makes me giggle
Sometimes her blog hit so deep
That I have to read them several times 😌🫶🏻


I remember one time she write her that her Kenshuusei gen mates are like her sisters
Which made me so happy☺️



I'll keep on supporting Yuha from here on too!!!!!








At Hina Fes
I was debating whether to suggest we take a gen mate photo!
But everyone seemed busy so I didn't ask😭

I wish we'd taken one now😢




I wonder if I'll be able to see her again soon





Good night!


🦢Kawamura Ayano🦢


Comments