MihaMiha〜!🐾
I'm Ishii Mihane!
Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments again yesterday!
I already want to do another live show、、
I can't wait 11 days、!!!
Who's coming to see us at Tokai City Arts Theatre〜!!🙌🏻
Who's part of the at-home support team〜!!🙌🏻
I'm sure you're all excited!!🫶🏻
Please let me talk more about the concert today!!!
I've been lingering in the happiness eveーーーーr since and that makes me even happier!!!
I want to convey how much fun I had but I'm not great with words、、、😭
Please just ignore my strange sentences!!!🤣
In my previous blog I talked about an moment with Akiyama-san and Niinuma-san that made my heart flutter but actually、、there was another senpai that made my heart flutter、、!!!
Today I want to talk about Tanimoto-san!!💜
I was standing in the stage wings and Tanimoto-san was on stage、and when the choreography had her facing sideways、she looked at me 3 whole times and the 3rd time she saw me doing the choreography too and smiled at me!!!
Her smile was super duper cute and it made my heart flutter!
I want to make eye contact with the fans who come to see our live shows、and make your hearts flutter too!🥺
Text less!!!❌
Well then everyone!Today too
OtsukaRed Panda!
꒰ঌ┈┈┈┈【Announcements】┈┈┈┈໒꒱
T/N News and information has not been translated
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12850936054.html


Comments
Post a Comment