MihaMiha〜!🐾
I'm Ishii Mihane!
Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments again yesterday!!
All of our curry comments made me want to eat curry 😋🍛
Yesterday、、、
I'm sure some of you noticed already
But I forgot the「🐾」after「MihaMiha〜」、、、、!😭
Fukuda-sannⓂ️
Everyonee!My oshi Fukuda-san💙
I'd like to tell a story about our visit to Hello Shop yesterday、、
I usually buy things online、、but because I wanted to see the members' signatures and costumes、I've actually visited the store beforeー☺️
And、、at Hello Shop yesterday I was recommended photos of Akiyama-san and Fukuda-san、and Ishiyama-san、
And、I bought this year's Hina Fes goods too、、、
And incredibly、、!
For the pin-up poster、the raw photo、and the acrylic key chain、
All of them were Fukuda-sanー😭
I honestly picked these totally randomly by myself!!!
I'm thrilled!!Happy Dance!!🧚
At first I was kinda scared to talk to her
But she's really kind、and Fuu-chan's written this too but her smile is so cute、、、
I can't take my eyes off Fukuda-san when she's smiling、、🤣
Hyaーー she's just so cuteeee!!!
She always listens really carefully to me so I think I might just be grinning like an idiot whenever she's talking to me、、、
Whenever I try to go and talk to her
I'm like Hyaaaa!!!
So I can never manage it 🥺
It's awful、、、it's rude too so I'll do my best to talk to Fukuda-san properly!
Well then everyone!Today too
OtsukaRed Panda!
꒰ঌ┈┈┈┈【Announcements】┈┈┈┈໒꒱
T/N News and information has not been translated
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12851322846.html



Comments
Post a Comment