Announcement Announcement Hirayama Yuki (24.05.07)

Good eveningg
I'm Hirayama Yuki!
Thank you very much for your likes and comments!










I don't have any photos
So here's one from a wonderful time〜
Momomo chose it for me







Today I took my time getting ready
So I ended up not having enough time and I had to rush to the station
So I ended up super duper sweaty
It was kinda embarrassing、、

Summer is here、
Just walking to the station is enough to make you sweat






🗣🗣



With LIVE Online Individual Talk Event
Applications are open〜!!!

The talk event is     5/23 (Thu)  !
Applications are open until  5/14 (Tue) at 22:59 !

Will you come and talk to me??♥
Please be sure to check it out!
I'll be waiting for you🫶( ¨̮  )



●Hello Mobile

OCHA NORMA Tsutsui Roko-chan's
               Roko's Room

The episode I appear in is currently being broadcast!
I also told some stories I've never told before〜?
I hope you'll give it a listen!

See youu


Comments