Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments again yesterdayー I took my time to read them all!✌🏻
Today、I'm going to talk about crepes一ー!🥞
A little while ago、I was really craving crepes!
My family said「There's frozen ice cream crepes
In the freezer」
But、
That's not what I wanted、、I wanna eat crepーーーesーー!
I didn't want ice cream、!
So、I went to go and buy a crepe、and there were 2 crepe shops I could go to、and when I've tried them before、I really enjoyed both of their crepes!!!
But、whenever we go out and I want to eat a crepe my family generally don't want to eat crepes、、
I last ate one quite a while ago、and I hadn't eaten one since、so I'd forgotten which store's crepes I preferred、、
But、、if I'm going to have crepe I want to have my favourite、、but、、I don't know which store to go to、、🤔
I searched up the stores and looked through their menus、、but、the crepe fillings、、fillings??
Their standard menus weren't that different、、
Umーーーーm which oneーー??
Which one do I go toーーー??
I ummed and ahhed for ages、、、
So I decided to look through the comments、、、!!
Surely someone must have written about the special features of their crepes!!
And while I did that、、、
Crepe Shop 1、closed for the day、、、(>_<)
、、、、、、So I only had one choice left??
(Should I have looked at the comments earlier?Should I have just gone with their official webpages?Am I overthinking it??)
So、I kept going、and opened the homepage of the other store and gave it a good look!
Then、、
I found their hours、and holidays、、
Whatーーーー一 it was a holiday!!That dayーーー😣😣😣😣
So I ate the ice cream crepes we had at home😋😋😋
⚪️
(Image text: Round)
Text lessーー!!
Well then everyone!Today too
OtsukaRed Panda!
꒰ঌ┈┈┈┈【Announcements】┈┈┈┈໒꒱
T/N News and information has not been translated
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12852831891.html


Comments
Post a Comment