Hello Pro is Amazing!!Ishii Mihane (24.05.08)

MihaMiha〜!🐾
I'm Ishii Mihane!

Thank you very much all of your likes and comments again yesterday!!

I made an error yesterday、by writing about Hello Shop in the hashtags rather than in the actual main body of my blog💦

Recently I've been forgetting🐾、and I've been making written errors、there's so much、、I've gotta be more careful、、!!

Yesterday I talked about being all flustered and embarrassed、、I can't be so nervous around my own group mates、、、、
Ugh、、I'm sorry、、🙇🏻‍♀️‪‪🙇🏻‍♀️



(Image text: Twin) 



There's footage from our Spring Tour on Hello Station☺️
It's embarrassing、and strange、、

I was so nervous for singing my solo、、like、so nervous I couldn't breathe、、

Seeing Akiyama-san giving me a smile and a do-you-best pose at this point again makes me want to cry🥲

When I joined Tsubaki、I gave the names of Sato-san and Ishiyama-san and Akiyama-san and Fukuda-san as 4 senpai I respect、but I respect them all for different reasons、、

Sato-san、Akiyama-san、are、、like、、they're so far above me、、they're so amazing I feel like I'm just a fan when I'm around them because they're so amazing、、💚❤️

Watching their dance videos they're so cool and I'm like「Huh??What is that movement?」、and the way the match that movement to that sound%
I get so drawn in by each little detail、they really are incredible artists、、

But when I just talk to them normally they're so kind、and smiley
And cute、and they just exude greatness、、like、ah、、I'm sorry💦

It's that kind of feeling、、
I'm sorry、none of my sentences actually make sense、、

Of course、Ishiyama-san、and Fukuda-San too
I love their performances、their smiles、their personalities、、I just love everything💜💙

And、all of my Hello Pro senpai are so amazing!!

The more I learn about each groups member-sans the more amazing I realise they all are😌

I've been able to join such a wonderful place、so while I'm not their with my singing or dancing yet、I'll keep giving it my all and working really hard to become one of them!!I'll do it👍

That's quite a sudden declaration to make、so I'll end it there for today😆

Text leeessssーー!!!


Well then everyone!Today too 

OtsukaRed Panda!


꒰ঌ┈┈┈┈【Announcements】┈┈┈┈໒꒱

T/N News and information has not been translated



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12851449331.html

Comments