I Love Tsubaki Factory!Ishii Mihane (24.05.03)

MihaMiha〜!🐾
I'm Ishii Mihane!

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments again yesterday!!

Ahhhhhhhh!!
I had so much funnnnnnnn!!

I saw all of your white penlights〜!!‎🤍

I tried to make eye contact with you all but did you notice??👀

Knowing that even 1 person bought my goods、makes me immensely happy!!🙏🏻

There's so much I want to say but basically what I want to say is this!

Tsubaki Factory is the best!!!

Tsubaki Factory is the best and our fans are the best!!

Fluffy

(Image text: Fluffy) 

Standing on stage just like I've dreamed about!
Thank you very much for letting me see the view I've always dreamed about!


Today I was super excited backstage but as soon as I was standing in the wings I was like「Ah、no way、it's actually time、」and I suddenly started feeling nervous🤣


When I started breathing deeply and my voice started wobbling、Akiyama-san
Caught my eye and smiled at with with a do your best pose、、!
It made my heart flutter❤️

Plus
During another song Niinuma-san came over to me and made eye contact with me and smiled at me、、😭🩵

Knowing that this will be my last tour with her、、that makes me super sad、、!
  
Plus!!!!
Thank you very much for your Welcome Home Mihane call😭

I really never thought you'd do something like that for me so I'm super happy!

It's something I'll never forget🫶🏻

The reason I was able to have so much fun on stage、is thanks to our staff-san、teachers、fans、and senpai members being there with me!!
Really thank you very much!

There's still so much I want to talk about so I'll talk about it alーl some other time!!



I love Tsubaki Factoryyyyyyy!!🫶🏻


Text Nothing


Well then everyone!Today too

OtsukaRed Panda!

Comments