MihaMiha〜!🐾
I'm Ishii Mihane!
Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments again yesterday!
Lots of you are interested in my big Red Panda fail huh💦
I'll finally tell that story after tonight's broadcast of
「Ikuze!Tsubaki Factory」
So、please wait until tomorrowーw😣
To say something now
Naturally it's from KonbabWallaby's Fukuda-san and GanbaRuno's Yofu-san👏🏻
Also、it's starting
「Ikuze!Tsubaki Factory」
I was preーttーy nervous、!
But it was super fun!
I hope that from here on I can show myself more and moreー😆
Personally、hmmー how should I do that
Whenever I start thinking this my senpai and all of our fans say things like
It's okay!!
It was goodー!!
You did wellー!
And those words、help me to keep working hard and giving it my all🥺 Thank you very much!!
Ah、、this is a totally unrelated story、、
In your comments you mentioned the bracelet I was wearing during our live show!
Little Camellia-san all have matching bracelets
So us 3 wanted to be matching too!They're cute and sparkly☺️
Okay、please watch
「Ikuze!Tsubaki Factory」in real time or record it for later
And let me know your thoughtsー🤗
Text less!!💙
Well then everyone!Today too
OtsukaRed Panda!
꒰ঌ┈┈┈┈【Announcements】┈┈┈┈໒꒱
T/N News and information has not been translated
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12852091979.html


Comments
Post a Comment