yuu!Ishii Mihane (24.05.12)

MihaMiha〜!🐾
I'm Ishii Mihane!

Thank you very much for all of your likes、and comments again yesterday!!♡

You wrote so many happy things which made me happy 😊

yuu©︎



The Yuu-chan I didn't post yesterday😙🩷
Welcome home😊
Yuu-chan gave us fruit mochi🍓 It was delicious🤤

Thank you so muchーーー!!🍓🩷

In comparison to Zama、my nerves
Melted away slightly so I feel like I was more myself!

I had fun talking with my senpai during the MC😆

Everyone、all of your penlights shining in various colours were really pretty✨

It was such a happy and fun live show。

Thank you very much!☺️

Plus one moーーーre thing!!
In her blog yesterday Yofu-san talked about how she thought of OtsukaRed Panda for me、
I'll talk about my huge Red Panda error another day 😰


No text!!


Well then everyone!Today too

OtsukaRed Panda!


꒰ঌ┈┈┈┈【Announcements】┈┈┈┈໒꒱

T/N News and information has not been translated 




https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12851953375.html

Comments