MihaMiha〜!🐾

I'm Ishii Mihane!
Thank you very much for all of your likes、and comments again yesterday!!
Time to talk about Red Pandas💦
Ahh I'm a remorseful Red Panda!!!
I bet you're all like
What the heck is she on about!
Mーaーyーbーeー that's what you're thinking!
I just hope、、、you'll read what I've written😊
I think you might have already guessed this but、、、
In sumnary
OtsukaRed Panda、was created by Fukuda-san、and Yofu-san🙇♀️
Fukuda-san suggested the catchphrase RacerRacer and I really liked it so I decided to use it as the sign off for my blogーー
But、、、
Now、let me explain、、、、🙂
I watched「Ikuze!Tsubaki Factory」myself、、
On this programme
Fukuda-san thought of
RacerRacer☺️
Also、、
At the time、Yofu-san said
「Wouldn't OtsukaRacer work tooー」、!
The other senpai all agreed with her 、、
But、to tell the truth、I didn't hear that conversation at all at the time、、、
Can you believe that??
I didn't hear it、、、I can't believe it myself、、、、
So、when I watched the broadcast I was like 😱😱😱 as I saw the moment unfold
I'm really sorry💦
🙏🏻
So、to state it again clearly
The creators of the magnificent KonbanWallaby and GanbaRuno
Worked together to create
「OtsukaRacerRacer」
I'll treasure using it🙇♀️
Fukuda-sann Yofu-san
Thank you very muchh🥰
I'm sorry、I was too overwhelmed with happiness and nervousness、、
I'm sorry、、、I spaced out、、🙄
So、、that was my remorseful story🙂
Text lesssss!

#yuuchan #fuuchan #thankyou💗💚

Comments
Post a Comment