MihaMiha〜!🐾
I'm Ishii Mihane!
Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments again yesterday😊I enjoyed reading themー😆
Today、I had some time、so I went back and reread all of the comments you've left on all my blogs so far!😌
Also、can I write something I've been thinking aboutーt?
Caーn Iーー?
、、、、 I'm going to do it anyway🤭
Firstly、like、I had no sense of stability with my blogs
I was like 🙂、
I just wrote whatever I was thinking about each day、
Weren't they so random???
Sometimes I do end up with run-on sentences so I'll be more careful😣
Um、but、、 obviously I still write what I want to、、、
But I just hope you all understand what I'm talking about… 😁
They're still weird??They're weird、、、I guess、、
Anyway🤨
Even though I feel this was about my blogs、you always leave me comments、
Really quickly and seriously、
Seriously??Seriously、、
So sometimes I'm like
「Ugh I feel like yesterday's blog was hard to write comments about」🙂
I'm sorry、、
Like、、I think、、🤔💭
I just want to write my thoughts✏️
But、I'm really bad at writing、、
Basically、my sentences get strange、
But、、reading your comments each day gets me excited、and you always match my energy、you're all just so amazing、I really enjoy to reading your comments😆
Perhapsー🤔
Ah、、Today I just had fun writing whatever I wanted、、
Ah、、Today's blog feels like a reflection on yesterday's blog、、
So、I need to reflect😙
Also、some days I'm just likeー
Ahー What do I write、、but only someーーtimes、!💡
But、then、I've still only just started blogging、、
Yet、I'm just selfishly telling you whatever I want、、
But you always match the energy of whatever I write、and seeing you use my catchphrase makes me happy 😆
So、I'll end it here today!
I'm bad at finishing things off too。
Umー How do I do it、、
I loーve you allー🥰
That's、it really、、☺️
My neck pain
Disappeared after some sleep☺️
Sorry for worrying you💦
Well then everyone !Today too
OtsukaRed Panda!
꒰ঌ┈┈┈┈【Announcements】┈┈┈┈໒꒱
T/N News and information has not been translated
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12852462600.html


Comments
Post a Comment