Very Grateful!Ishii Mihane (24.05.21)

MihaMiha〜!🐾
I'm Ishii Mihane!

Thank you very much for your likes and comments again yesterday!

Thank you very much for telling me lots of things😆

Sanrio Puroland、USJ、zoos
FujiQ Highland、I wanna go eveーーーーーーrywhere!!

I have photos from many of these places from when I was younger、
But I don't really have any memories of them、、、

I was such a spaーーーーcey child、、、、、
I still am、、、、、😃


(Image text: Wonderful) 



Today we had a lesson with Niinuma-san☺️

I brought the photobook I purchased to show her、
It's just so cute and wonderful、、☺️

I asked to take a photo where we're holding it together🥺
Thank you very much Niinuma-san!!!🩵

Niinuma-san's Graduation Special 

Will be broadcast on CS TV Asahi Channel 1!

This、makes me super duper mega happy!!

But also super duper sad1🥲

Like、it's complicated、、、

I'll treasure the time we have until her graduation、!!




Well then everyone!Today too
OtsukaRed Panda!


꒰ঌ┈┈┈┈【Announcements】┈┈┈┈໒꒱

T/N News and information has not been translated 



Comments