A Photo with Someone I Love!Murata Yuu (24.06.30)

Good evening!!


Thank you very much for your likes、and comments again yesterday💕︎💕︎


Yesterday was A LIVE SENDAI vol.2、、、
Incredibly!My admired senpai、Sasaki Rikako-san
Came to watch 💛💛


She gave us delicious cakes!I'm so happy!✌🏻
Thank you very much Sasaki Rikako-san!
They were delicious😸🫶🏻





Just that made me happy enough but what happened next is very important !
While I was standing around waiting our Manager-san said
「Do you want to take a photo with your admired senpai Sasaki Rikako-san?」and asked her、、、





So we took a two shot📸💛
I'm just so happy🍀❕
Sasaki Rikako-san greeted me so warmly and she even gave me a hug!!


We then talked for a bit and I was nervous but also really happy😊💖
I never thought I'd see her again so soon so I'm shocked and also Happy💗💗


Sasaki Rikako-san Love💛


I hope we can meet again‼️‼️



May you and yuu live a life full of things we love 💗💗


Comments