All Night Fujiko Shimoitani Yukiho (24.06.28)

Good evening everyone!

Well done for working hard today too ☺️

Thank you very much for your likes、comments❣️

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

Tonight 25:05〜
We'll be appearing on Fuji TV All Night Fujiko!

Out first performance with 10 members!

I'll be appearing in the pre-recorded clip of『Bibitaru Ichigeki』💜

Please watch it👀



Today my makeup was a bit different from usual but can you tell how it's different?

The answer is、it's entirely different!
I used Clio's new eyeshadow in a dark pink colour and I tried bunching my lower eyelashes together、and I used a different lipstick!🩷
I think my blush、is different too!

What do you think of this makeup style?
Does it suit me?🧏🏻‍♀️

Clio's new eyeshadow is super cute💎

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡
T/N News and information has not been translated
♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

Thank you very much for reading until the very end!

Take care〜🩷

Shimoitani Yukiho🐰🎀



Comments