Beloved Yuha♡ Okamura Minami (24.06.27)

Everyone、good evening〜♪

I'm Okamura Minami💓


Thank you very much 

For all of your likes and comments💓💓💓

They make me super happy☺️💓



Wings of Dreams

Thank you very much 💓💓💓


It was a very special live show

And it was just so much fun!!


I'm so happy I could fly🪽


To everyone who came

And everyone who watched us at live viewings、

Or through the live stream

Really thank you very much💓💓💓


Did you get BEYOOOOONDS' loveー??


Yuha's love

Really shined in stage today❤️



Yuha's graduation〜

She looked so beautiful in her dress💓


Like

I can't think of the right words。


Basically I was really happy 

I want to keep feeling like this forever🫶💓


I don't really want to look back on it

Because that means that it's over

Maybe that's the real reason…🫠


So for today

I'll just be happy 😌❤️



Anyway!

Congrats on your graduation Yuha💐


You were super cool!!

You really shone✨


I love Yuha💓💓💓


I'm looking forward to seeing

Yuha continue to shine💓




🎀Miimi Talk🎀



Cheek to Cheek❤️💓




Well then (ω)

OyasuMiimi💓



https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-rfro/entry-12857804511.html

Comments