C'mon Everybody Sendai!!Doi Fuuka (24.06.29)

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Power!!

I'm Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🎀

Today was

A LIVE SENDAI Vol.2〜

Our first live show with Tsubaki Factory's new 11 member line-up〜🙌🏻

A two-man live with Iginari Tohokusan-san!!

Everyone was super cute💕

Watching their performance up close、they were super cool♡

I hope we get the chance to work together again someday

Thank you very much for today!!



In the song「Stay free & Stay tuned」、it starts with 

「C'mon Everybody


And、this part has been given to me、so I was anxious about this responsibility before the show、but my senpai-san all said It'll be fine!Have confidence!which made me super happy 

Everyone what did you think of todayー!!!!???

Did you enjoy itー??

I had so much fun♡




Yay✌🏻


I bought a zunda shake on my way home🫶🏻

It was my first time having zunda 🍹

It was super delicious♡

I want to drink it again if we come back to Sendai♪

(I also ate beef tongue♡ It was delicious)






We also received cakes、from Sasaki Rikako-san🍰

It was super delicious ♡

Thank you very much!!




Tomorrow's lucky colour will be blue💙

Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜


Comments