Definitely Get It Okay!♡ Tashiro Sumire (24.06.30)

Yaposhumi♥



I'm Tashiro Sumire!




We had rehearsals again todayーー!!!



I danced。






Today's Sumire😺



Isn't this lipstick amazing!?



It's BBIA 05💖



If you like it definitely copy me okay🙂‍↕️🫶🏻





Also Also!!!



LARME-san posted off shots 

To their Instagram 📸💖


Definitely get our chekis okay🌙


https://www.instagram.com/p/C8zJ9DDhNSr/?igsh=MXF0MnczdWo2dnlwaA==



The application process、is just to follow LARME-san

And like this post!

(Until  7/6 (Sat) at 23:59 )




All of your comments

Make me super happy👀💜

(I peeked)




My first appearance in LARME-san is like a dream、

So please get

These legendary chekis。♡




───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆────

T/N News and information has not been translated

───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆────




There's so much to do my head is about to explode!!!



🍞🍞🍞




By the way、

I can now say up to the number 4 in Spanish。



Someday I'll show you。Someday。





Well thenn!



This has been Tashiro Sumireー♡




https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12858138023.html

Comments