How Nice〜 Tashiro Sumire (24.06.28)

Yaposhumi♥



I'm Tashiro Sumire!




I woke up early again today〜〜〜




It rained loads!




It really feels like June。☔️




I'm well sleepy right now!!!





There's still things I need to do、

But I'm just too sleepy 🥹





No matter how hard I try nothing goes in when I'm sleepy

So it's pointless to resist、笑lol





I love having some chilling time

Just listening to my favourite music!





In particular I really like foreign rap music、

So I'm alwaーーys listening to that!!!💖





Sumire declared that she would work hard on her English this year、

So I'm trying to listen to lots of foreign music。

So I guess I'm being productive!笑lol





Ah!I also want to be able to count in Spanish、

So I think I'll just memorise the numbers 笑lol




Like cuatro and stuff!!!





Someone needs to teach me!!!!!






Cat₊˚⊹♡ ᓚ₍ ^. .^₎




───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆────

T/N News and information has not been translated

───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆────





Well thenn!



This has been Tashiro Sumireー♡




https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12857921477.html

Comments