Iginari Tohokusan-san!Murata Yuu (24.06.29)

Good evening❕

I'm Aichi native light pink representative Murata Yuu!
Thank you very much for your likes、and comments again yesterday💗


Today we performed at A LIVE SENDAI vol.2👏🏻🙌🏻💗
It was a two-man live with Iginari Tohokusan-san and the audience got so fired up❕


Watching Iginari Tohokusan-san's performance in person、I realised that they're so cute!and so inspiring!and really pretty✨



Today、we were able to do a collab with Iginari Tohokusan-san's

「BUBBLE POPPIN」
I'm so glad that we were able to have fun dancing it together!!
I really love this song!




A collab Tiktok with Iginari Tohokusan-san❣️
We danced to my favourite「Numare!My Lover」!!
For Ishii、Doi、Murata it's our first appearance on Tsubaki Factory's Tiktok!
Watch it a lot okay💕︎



It was my first two-man live and the view was different from our tour bit still wonderful and I had loads and loads of fun💗
Yay✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻


Everyone、thank you very much for waving your towels with all your might!!


I'll keep working hard so that we can work with Iginari Tohokusan-san again👍🏻❤️‍🔥


Thank you very much for today!!






May you and yuu enjoy every day❤️‍🔥


#waitingtohearyourthoughts #imademyzundamochi #zundashakedebut #sendaicuisineisdelicious


Comments