Illustration♡ Endo Akari (24.06.30)

Everyone、good evening!





I'm Endo Akari🍨🍎





To everyone who looked at yesterday's blog!
Thank you very much😆✨





Your likes and comments make me super happy。
Thank you very much😭







I didn't post it yesterday、but I drew an illustration for SakuRaiRingo's 2nd anniversary!!!






For our 1st anniversary I drew an illustration with the theme The!Celebration🎉、but this time I went with June=Rainy Season





And illustrated us in the rain✨️





Riley is enjoying the sound of the rain☔️





Sakura-chan found a frog、and she later took it home with her🐸





I'm playing in the puddles💦





I tried using a navy blue outline、and changing the way I coloured it all is so it has a different vibe that my usual illustrations💙





You always seem to enjoy seeing my illustrations!Thank you very much 🙇‍♀️





I hope you like this one too♡




Tomorrow is July!July is Lucky Fes!
Juice=Juice will be performing on July 15th✨️
Our first Fes since last year!I'm already super excited!!!

Shitakke ne〜♡


Comments