Listen to the Radio Okay Okamura Homare (24.06.29)

Hello
I'm Okamura Homare🌼

Thank you very much for your likes and comments⸜❤︎⸝‍
All of your warm comments are my motivation´`*

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Today is June 29th which is!!

Riley aka Sakurai Rio-chan's 2nd anniversary㊗️

Happy anniversary✨✨✨

Let's keep Morning Musume。fired up together from here on too!!
Let's eat rice bowls together again〜


Also、I haven't forgotten that it's also Meat Day
Have you eaten meat today💭
Homare ate shrimp pasta🦐
It had bacon in it so I got my meat fill。

Check my Instagram story for PhotogeNiku☑︎


Today at 22:00 is Riley's first Young Town as a regular!!
And at 24:00 is MoJoshi so it's a radio DAY📻

Please tune in ¨̮♡

HoMata neー👋🏻


┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
🌟T/N News and information has not been translated🌟
┈┈┈┈┈
Homasha





Comments