Lots of Celebrations!@Nonaka Miki (24.06.29)

Chel here😈💜👾

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments 
Make me super happy!



☁️🎀Yesterday's 2 choices🎀☁️
Have you napped recently?
Or not?

I have
Was the majority!


I have too!I often have a midday nap 💫
Yesterday I napped for about an hour
With my beloved Tofu-chan!



☁️🎀❛ ・ ❛🎀☁️
Today I celebrated a lot of things
With the members!


15ki Members
Kitagawa Rio-chan、Okamura Homare-chan、
Yamazaki Mei-chan's 5th anniversary 🩵💛💚

16ki Member Sakurai Rio-chan's 2nd anniversary ☕

Yamazaki Mei-chan's 19th birthday 🐼



We celebrated with presents and a cake!



This photo
Is from when I went out with Riley recently!


Congrats everyone、and thank you for everything!
🩵💛💚☕



☁️🎀T/N News and information has not been translated🎀☁️


☁️🎀Today's 2 choices🎀☁️
Right now、are you sleepy?
Or not?


For reading until the very end
Thank you very much 🩷
Please come by again tomorrow!



Nippon TV 6/30 16:55~
「Sunday PUSH Sports」
I'll be appearing in the Hachimura Rui SP!
The trailer is here!


It's tomorrow!Please watch it 💕


See ya 🐾


Comments