Many Congratulations。 Inoue Haruka (24.06.29)

Good evening everyone!
I'm Inoue Haruka!🩵🌿‬🍫
Thank you very much for your likes and comments!





I'm sorry that yesterday's blog was short。
I wanted to write more、but because of the rain?I had a really bad headache。
It hurt so bad on my way home from rehearsals that I honestly could have just given up but I kept going。
Home felt soooo far away 笑lol




Anyway here's the photo I took with Yamazaki Mei-san!

Once again、happy birthday!

During the encore of our spring tour、I often had time to talk to Yamazaki-san because we were waiting in the same wing to go on stage。I really enjoyed those times、she always made me forget how tired I was…。

Thank you for everything。





Also、today is Sakurai-san's 2nd anniversary!

Happy anniversary!


I love juice、so I often want to drink some after a concert、and Sakurai-san loves juice too、and we often go to buy juice together after a concert which makes me happy!





Today I found a Chiikawa GachaGacha、so I tried it twice and got Chiikawa both times!!

Happy Chiikawa!



Hona、Sainaraー👋🏻‪



https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume16ki/entry-12858031092.html

Comments