NewJeans-san Bunnies Yofu Runo (24.06.27)

Yoffuu〜🐰



I'm Runo




I was hungry 


So I ate sushi



Happyー




Yesterday 


With Ebakki


I went to watch NewJeans-san's 🩷🎶

NewJeans Bunnies Camp 2024 
At Tokyo Dome 🎶🎶🎶



Runo

Has never been inside

TOKYO DOME


Without my mom?


It was kinda weird 


Learning that they'd be doing a TOKYO DOME live show


Made me want to go 

So I made a plan


Managed to GET tickets


And went


To see NewJeans-san for the first time


And


So


I was suーーper excited 🩷🎶

So I couldn't sleep、the night before。


But I didn't want to fall asleep〜 during the show


So I went to sleep




It made me 


Really emotional


I was constantly cheering


I was like a perpetual motion machine 🎶


They were so cute

So amazing 💧💧

I couldn't believe 

They were actually there



Ebakki likes them too


𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 for going with me


𝑳‌𝑶‌𝑽‌𝑬





Yamazaki Yuhane-san 🩷

Congratulations on your graduation 💧💧💧💧💧💧

In tomorrow's blog



CONTINUE




Let's GanbaRuno tomorrow too



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12857793118.html

Comments