Omelette♪ Onoda Saori (24.06.30)

🍋She who had omurice for lunch、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


I'm so glad that you enjoyed the live showwww!


Saori really enjoyed it too!


It's the start of our new line-up、and I think there's still lots of things to improve!


We'll all work hard together so that we can improve and become a wonderful group😌










Everyoneーーー


Today、how was your dayー??


Saori、had rehearsalssss!


There's still so much I need to remember!!!


I'll definitely remember some of it before I go to sleep!


Everyone do you have work or school again tomorrowー??


Keep Fighting!Saori will work hard too!


Well done for working hard today too!


I hope that tomorrow will be another wonderful day😌









Today is、a photo I took with Sasaki Rikako-san♪
She came to watch yesterday's live show!!!!
Thank you very much😚 Welcome home!
She even gave us cakes、、、🤤
Ehehe they were delicious
By the way
Sasaki-san、noticed straight away!
That I cut my hair!
I'm so happy!She was watching meー🫶
I'm so glad I got to see Sasaki-san!!
She was cute again yesterday。




T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡



🐄🐄🐄🐄

We talked about our Saniko event!
Come and see it okayー!!!!!!
🐄🐄🐄🐄


Bye bye♡


#saori #omuriceissodelicious #imightgetaddicted #imalreadyaddicted #lol



Comments