Pickling is so Complex Matsumoto Wakana (24.06.28)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

BEYOOOOONDS-san's live show、was so amazing🥹🥹🥹

I'm glad that lots of people understood my feelings!!

I hope that Yamazaki-san's future will be full of happiness!🪽✨







With Kero、I made a live appearance on FM Yokohama「Tresen FRIDAY」〜📻



It was my first appearance、but the DJs Jungo-san and were so cheerful and kind Tateya Haruka-san、

That I wasn't nervous and I just had fun on the radio show!!!

I never thought they'd get so excited about pickling things、、😳笑lol

While the songs were playing、Jungo-san spent the whole tie、giving me advice about pickling!😂

Like things he recommended to pickle、and ways to make it more delicious、lots of things!!!

Listening to his advice、made me want to do some more pickling!!🙇‍♀️🥒🍆🥕

Also、Tateya-san、has been a fan since our S/Mileage era、and she really conveyed her love、which made me super happy!!!

I hope we can do another radio show together someday、、!🤍

We talked a lot about pickling、but we also talked about our new songs and YokoAre、so it was a super fun radio show!

I hope I can make another live appearance one day〜🤗

Thank you very much〜!






🆕Announcement🆕

Tonight 25:05~26:05
📺「All Night Fujiko」
Angerme will be making an appearance!!




We performed「Bibitaru Ichigeki」、please watch it😉💜






I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

Yamazaki Mei-san、happy birthday!!!!




Her cute and fluffy birthday event outfit、really suited her!!😍

I love the gap between the cool Yamazaki-san you see in live shows、and the cute and ditsy Yamazaki-san you see in private!

Thank you very much for always coming to Talk to me🥰

I hope we can go out together again!!🐼🤍

Have a wonderful year!!

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana



Comments