SakuRaiRingo♡ Endo Akari (24.06.29)

Everyone、good evening!





I'm Endo Akari🍨🍎





To everyone who looked at yesterday's blog!
Thank you very much😆✨





Your likes and comments make me super happy。
Thank you very much😭





Today is、SakuRaiRingo's anniversary!!!!!
🌸🌸🍎 🌸🌸🍎 🌸🌸🍎 🌸🌸🍎





2nd anniversary✨️





It's already been 2 years since we joined……





I said on our 1st anniversary、that the 1 year since I joined Juice=Juice has totally flown by、but the time from our 1st to 2nd  anniversary has flown by too!





It's because I'm having such fun and productive days🤭💕





Every day over the past 2 years I've thought how glad I am that I'm in Juice=Juice🍹





Thank you to Riley and Ishiyama Sakura for everything!





Whenever we go out to eat together they see how annoying I am





So they boil my shabushabu for me and roast my kushikatsu skewers for me… sorry that all I do is eat





I respect them both so much!
I want to do a『SakuRaiRingo Eventくらいりんごイベント』someday✨





From here on too、please continue to support us!!!!!!!!!





Today we just so happened to miraculously meet up so we took some photos together 📷✨️


 







I didn't plan this with Sakura-chan、but we were wearing matching T-shirts👏





Also!To all of our fans who are always here to support us!





Thank you so very much♡





Your support really keeps me going、and it always makes me so happy💕





I'll keep working hard so that I can improve more and more、so I hope you'll keep supporting me!





Please do (*ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)⁾⁾







Shitakke ne〜♡



Comments