°ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ° Shimoitani Yukiho (24.06.27)

Good evening everyone!

Well done for working hard today too☺️

Thank you very much for your likes、comments❣️

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

BEYOOOOONDS LIVE TOUR 2024 SPRING ~PERSOOOOONALITY「Wings of Dreams」~ 

I went to watch it!

Congratulations on your graduation Yamazaki-san。
She was so beautiful💎🪽

I've always loved idols、
And I'd seen other Hello!Project groups before、
But the reason I became more interested in Hello!Project、
Was BEYOOOOONDS-san。

I saw Megane no Otoko no ko on YouTube and it was super funny、
I remember being surprised that an idol group would have such a fun and silly song。
The main person I kept being drawn to in the video was Yamazaki Yuhane-san。
She was so sparkly that I started liking her❤️
That's also when I started loving Shimakura-san💜
I'm glad I discovered BEYOOOOONDS-san!🥹

I really respect Yamazaki-san's singing and dancing、and cuteness、and her coolness!
Thank you for always being so bright and happy🪽

Today's live show was so much fun⭐️




♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡
T/N News and information has not been translated
♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

Thank you very much for reading until the very end!

Take care〜🩷

Shimoitani Yukiho🐰🎀




Comments