So Amazing…♡ Tashiro Sumire (24.06.27)

Yaposhumi♥



I'm Tashiro Sumire!




Today we had rehearsals!



I worked hard and danced a lot〜😺

 


I've spent a lot of time dancing recently!




I went for a meal with MadoP during our free time🎶






We had tapioca too♡



Thank you MadoP

For always eating with me😭🩵





Also Also!

Today was Yamazaki Yuhane-san's graduation concert!❤️



I was able to watch the performance、

And it was just soooooo amazing

That I'll never forget it。



BEYOOOOONDS-san's performance 

Was really really amazing😭💖



Yamazaki-san、

Looked really cute in her dress 😭🪽





Once again、congratulations on your graduation。



I hope that Yamazaki-san's life

Will continue to be wonderful😌✨❤️




A photo with Yamazaki-san 

That I was able to take when BEYOOOOONDS-san

Did an event with OCHA NORMA❤️🪽



───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆────

T/N News and information has not been translated

───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆────




Well thenn!



This has been Tashiro Sumireー♡



https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12857789761.html

Comments