#SundayPUSHSports Thank You Very Much!@Nonaka Miki (24.06.30)

Chel here😈💜👾

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments 
Make me super happy!



☁️🎀Yesterday's 2 choices🎀☁️
Right now、are you sleepy?
Or not?

I'm not sleepy 
Was the majority!


Right now、I'm a little bit sleepy!
So I'll go to bed early!



☁️🎀❛ ・ ❛🎀☁️
Nippon TV 6/30 16:55~
「Sunday PUSH Sports」
I was able to appear in the Hachimura RuinSP!








For the 2023-24 season
He's playing for the Los Angeles Lakers、
And he'll be representing Japan at the Olympics
He's Hachimura Rui!
I had so much fun 🏀💛


Thank you very much 
To Kawashima-san the giraffe、Tamura-san、
And the cheerful Yasumura-san 💛



We talked about this during the broadcast、
But the cheerful Yasumura-san
Was at the Lakers match with Chocolate Planet-san
Which I talked about in this blog


Both NBA、and B League
Have finished their current seasons
So recently I've been enjoying
The Olympic drafts
And the NBA drafts 🏀💛



July 5th (Fri) 7:00pm~8:54pm
Men's Basketball International Match
Japan×Korea
Will be broadcast live on Nippon TV
Let's watch the match together on TV!



I also appeared in a TikTok
For Sunday PUSH Sports-san
So please go and check that out too!



Once again、Sunday PUSH Sports 
Thank you very much 🏀💛



The trailer is here!


☁️🎀T/N News and information has not been translated🎀☁️


☁️🎀Today's 2 choices🎀☁️
Do you have a sensitive tongue?Or not?


For reading until the very end
Thank you very much 🩷
Please come by again tomorrow!


In tomorrow's release of 
Top Yell NEO 2024 SUMMER
I'll be appearing with Inoue Haruka-chan
In a photoshoot・interview!
Please take a look 💕



See ya 🐾


Comments