Talking About Yesterday!Doi Fuuka (24.06.30)

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Power!!

I'm Osaka native bright green representative Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much🫶🏻🫶🏻💕💕

Yesterday I got to meet Iginari Tohokusan-san、which made me super happy♡

I've watched Iginari Tohokusan-san before、on TikTok and stuff、so I was super happy to actually meet them!

We got to collab for the song「BUBBLE POPPIN」、and I was able to take some photos with them☺️

Everyone was super cute🙌🏻



Because of time constraints、I wasn't able to take photos with all of the members、but I could take photos with 4 of them!

Today I'll post two of those photos!

Tomorrow、I'll post the other two photos!

I was able to take a photo with Tachibana Karen-san🩷

Thank you very much♡




I was able to take a photo with Kichise Shinju-san💚

Thank you very much🙌🏻




Tomorrow's lucky colour will be yellow 💛

Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜


Comments