Thank you for our 3rd Day of Individuals♡ Matsumoto Wakana (24.06.29)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

I had comments saying I listened to Tresen FRIDAY!、I watched All Night Fujiko!、which made me happy!

Thank you very much for always checking these things out!!!








Today、we had individual events〜!!!

Our first individuals in a week!

Today once again、I talked a lot、laughed a lot、and had loads of fun with our fans!🤭


「Uwasa no Narcissist」costume!!

I haven't worn it since we shot the MV!笑lol

I couldn't remember how my costume was supposed to look、or where my accessories were meant to go 笑lol




We took photos together during our break!🤗




Silly ver😂😂😂

Our styling for「Uwasa no Narcissist」is so stylish and cute and I really love it!!!






I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

We have individual events again tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow will be our last one、after which we'll have a fairly empty schedule for the next 2 weeks、so let's have fun talking together😘

I'll see you tomorrow!

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana



Comments