Thank you for our 4th Day of Individuals♡ Matsumoto Wakana (24.06.30)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🙉

Thank you very much for comments😊

Yesterday's silly photo、had a sense of deja vu🐟笑lol

I love that photo🫶








We had individual events again today!!!

Getting to talk so much was really funー😆😆😆

Over these 4 days、a lot of people complimented my bare forehead hairstyle at YokoAre、which made me super happy😂💕

Hearing your thoughts about our live show、delicious foods you've eaten recently、and just snippets of your daily lives、has been really fun!!!

Let's talk again〜!





Today was、「Bibitaru Ichigeki」💜

https://youtu.be/4tusKk_kQKc?si=jIb1kB9vH8ahFZvk

I'm so happy we reached 1 million views!!!

Please keep watching it 😝



🐒T/N News and information has not been translated🐒



I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

2024 is half over!!!

Let's keep working hard in the latter half too〜😚😚😚

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana



Comments