Thank You For Waiting!Murata Yuu (24.06.28?

Good evening🌛


Thank you very much for your likes、and comments again yesterday❕


Thank you for waiting!
I'm going to talk about Kisso-san❣️







Ikuze!Tsubaki Factory #60
Niinuma Ki、、、
No that's wrong


Tsubaki's producer Kisso-san made an appearance🩵🌟


Kisso-san was such a cute and stylish girl I love her🩵


Trying to create a story based on the prompts Kisso-san gave us was pretty hard


But Kisso-san is so clever 🌟


Akiyama-san、Yagi-san、Murata
Were in「Team Dance Detectives」with an interrogation room theme 


Tanimoto-san also made an appearance、Akiyama-san turned into a dog、Murata became a cat、and Yagi-san became a bear so it was really quite weird 笑笑lollol



It was hard but our drama was pretty funny、because her prompt was amazing❕笑lol

The part Yuu particularly liked was
The line
「Look like you mean it」!笑lol
I love Kisso-san's way with words 笑lol🫶🏻


Kisso-san Love🩵🩵

If you haven't seen it yet、or if you want to watch it again it's available on catch-up on SkyPa!Broadcasting so please go and watch it👀


ーーーーーーーーーーーー


Tomorrow we'll be participating in 
A LIVE SENDAI Vol.2 💗


A collab with Iginari Tohokusan-san!!



My first joint event、my first time in Sendai!
Yayyyy✌🏻‎🤍


Yuu、really loved Iginari Tohokusan-san's song「Numare !My Lover」、and it was trending on Tiktok so I've danced to it a lot too🎶


I'm so excited to meet the original artist!
I'm also excited to meet you all too💗


Let's enjoy tomorrow togetherー💕︎


May you and yuu have your dreams come true🌟


Comments